1. Personal information:
The Business is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognises that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, the Business will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information:
The Business will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
The Business uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
- To fulfill obligations under any sale and purchase contract and/or any other contract between the individual and the Business.
- To render services related to the Business such as warranty or after-sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with the Business’ group of businesses or related entities, either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the web site or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by the Business:
The Business may contact individuals using the information, which was provided by them in order to:
- Provide information that may be of interest about new Business products, special offers and other matters that may be of interest.
- To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of removal:
Individuals may request to have all personal records removed, as limited by law, by making the request in writing.
7. The Business and links to other websites:
The Business provides links to websites outside of the Business’ site. These linked sites are not under the control of Business, and the Business is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Business web site, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries: